Monday, December 3, 2012

West Covina

Memorial service for Mama Marieta Valenzuela Dec. 2 2012. Some picture after the service.
West Covina
December 2 2012, I drove early morning to LA to attend the memorial service for Mama Ariet who passed away Thanksgiving Day Nov 22 2012. I left home in Hayward, 6:00am and arrived 12noon to West Covina, an hour before the 1:00pm service. Afterwards we went to their house for some food before driving back home. It was also a day to see my good looking son and beautiful daughter ;) I meet also some old acquaintance. All the while on my way to LA, I thought I'm gonna see Papa Ipe, but only to hear more bad news, that he passed away 4 months earlier Aug 15 2012 in Cabanatuan Nueva Ecija. I missed him so much that on my way home, my thoughts are full of him. I get back home 11:00pm really shock and sad. I will try to make a tribute for Papa Ipe Valenzuela too, who I love so much.

 

No comments: